Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rolling Over

Donovan finally rolled over two days before he's five months old. I think he had such a hard time because he is such a chunker. He looked pretty confused the first time. I think it was mostly because of my reaction. I was pretty excited and was clapping. Here is a video of his fourth time rolling over. I know this may be boring for some of you, but there are grandparents that don't get to see him much and I think they'll enjoy it. The second video is another one of him laughing that I think is cute.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, he's so stinkin' cute! Tyler took awhile to roll over too... I'm pretty sure it was all that fat. :)

Brenda said...

Good job, Donovan! I could tell he was close last time I watched him.

Nicole & Ammon said...

Good job! It's amazing how fast they learn new things. When is the next one due? You are so lucky to have such a good baby. I think you are suppose to get those kinds of babies first so you will want to have more. For me, it didn't work that way, so I might just be setting myself up with this next one.

Anonymous said...

Jason good touch with Happy Together!!! I thought I was a rock star for a moment...Tell the girls I mish them!!!...And eat that adorable boy for me, he's so precious, and all boy...Love you guys

Anonymous said...

After he rolled over Donovan looked so surprised. What a cutie

Brianna said...

Both videos are so adorable, they are not boring at all. I enjoy to watch Donovan grow more and more. He's very cute..