Friday, February 20, 2009

4 Months Old





















Donovan had his 4 month check up today. He's doing well and all a 4 month should be doing. I don't think it takes a doctor to see that he's healthy. The first thing people comment on is how big he is. He now weighs 17lbs 11oz. That's well above average for his age. His doctor informed me that my car seat only goes up to 20lbs, so we'll be needing to buy a new one within the next couple of months. He's a really good baby. He sleeps through the night, which I love. He's not much of a crier. He'll fuss, but he rarely lets out a good cry. I was so worried about how I would do with a baby. I thought it would be hard, but it's been pretty easy. I'm ready for the next one, but I can wait. It's funny how excited I get when he does something new. I just want to share it with everyone. I've taken a lot of video of him basically doing nothing, but I think it's the cutest thing. I have loved every minute of the time I've spent with him. I'm so thankful to have a happy healthy baby.

8 comments:

Mindy said...

He is SO CUTE!!!!! I just want to kiss those cheeks! I love every picture, especially the one of him on the couch with Jason. I imagine there will be lots of pictures like that as he grow up... daddy's boy! :) He looks like he's doing great. I miss you guys!

Mindy said...

Oh I hate typos. ... as he growS up...

Melissa said...

Donovan is so adorable! I'm glad he is healthy. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Our blog changed:
thestoryhappenings.blogspot.com

Felicia H. said...

He is a super cutie, can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

Can I even wait to see him again...No...Dallas is not kidding around, he's the best baby ever....I saw him 3 weeks ago, he already grew some hair on the top of that head....Love ya baby boy grandma

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, it's Jamie. Donovan is so freakin' cute! I want a baby boy! Only 2 1/2 weeks to go before my next one arrives. I feel very large. I just had to comment on those devil pants Jason is wearing. I thought you should know that I have the same exact pair and they are the only ones that fit me!

Jake said...

cute kid. I love the red sox tee

Nicole & Ammon said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute and so chubby! I can't believe he weighed that at his 4 month check up. That's awesome! You must be feeding him some goooood food!