Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jazz Game

Yesterday we went to a Jazz game. Most of Jason's family came and Felicia's as well. I think there were eighteen of us in all. We went to California Pizza Kitchen before to eat, which was good eatin. We got Donovan a Jazz jersey a little while back, and were excited to put him in it. He looked so cute. I didn't get a chance to take too many pictures at the game, because Donovan didn't like the game too much. Everytime they announced something and people cheered he would jump and his bottom lip would tremble. It was pretty sad. I didn't get to watch over two quarters of the game. Jason and Felicia helped the rest of the time. We now know Donovan is a little too young for a Jazz game. Maybe we'll try again in a year or so. I think everyone had a good time. Thanks Geoff for inviting us. Also, thanks Felicia for helping with Donovan.













7 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm sorry you had such a hard time with Donovan! I would have helped too, but I didn't even know since I was clear over on the other end. I couldn't even see you guys.

Mindy said...

I love those close up pictures of Donovan. LOVE them! :) I also like your tradition of taking goofy pictures with Jason... you do know they're goofy, right? Oh, shoot... I probably just made you feel bad, because you guys think you look all normal and cute in them. Whoops! ;)

Dallas said...

It's okay Brenda. He wasn't that bad, he just didn't like all the noise. I thought Jason was the only goofy one. I thought I looked good in the picture.

Grandama Brenda said...

Wish I would of been there. It would of been fun to take a walk with him...Let u guys enjoy the game...Love ya all always...Grandma or Brenda

Felicia H. said...

I loved playing with Donovan, thanks for letting me have him for a while. Pluss he was super good for me and laughed really hard the whole time. I just love him, and I'm glad you guys came!

Mindy said...

You do look pretty good, Dallas, even though it's a nostril shot. Jason... yes. He looks goofy. ;)

Brianna said...

Love the pictures. You take good pictures, Jason just knows angles. They all look really good and he looks real cute in his jersey. It looks like you guys all enjoyed the night.