Thursday, September 3, 2009

Triathlon

Jason did a triathlon on Aug. 29th. He did it with his Dad, sisters, and niece. He should probably be the one to do this post, but I don't think he'll get around to it. His time was 1:00:56. He didn't train at all, but he finished. I was too scared to do it without training. I'm really proud of him for doing it. He said he didn't stop at all during the run and the biking. The pictures are not too great, but they were racing and didn't want to stop to pose for me. Pardon the blue pictures. I didn't notice a setting got changed on my camera. Anyway, good job honey!





















7 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for taking the pictures, Dallas. And double thanks for not posting the one with me in my "swimsuit".

Mindy said...

Love the pictures of Jason WALKING across the finish line! :) I'm betting I looked really good in the one that has Brenda in her "swimsuit"... I'm pretty safe thinking that, since I'll probably never see it. ;)

Jason said...

It hurt real bad.

Dallas said...

I didn't think anyone would want me to post a picture of them in their swimsuit.

Felicia H. said...

Jasons face looks like Donovans stinky face in the first picture.

Nicole & Ammon said...

You go Jason! I could never do a triathalon!

Jake said...

Great job. I need to do one
J