Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just Some Pictures

Just wanted to share a few pictures, that I think are cute. Jason was sleepy, and Van cuddled with him for a little bit. I just had to get the camera.
I love that he smiles for me now when I pull out the camera.





Van was being silly, and smiling like this on purpose.


These dragon pictures were taken that day Van hurt his lip. The school had a party for the unveiling of the school mascot. I think his name is Fireball. Van was ornery except for when he was around the dragon. He couldn't get enough. He even cried when it left. He kept getting in the way of people trying to take pictures with it.



The girls really enjoyed themselves. They got popcorn, played games, and got their face painted.



1 comment:

Jake said...

Those videos of throwing pillows is hilarious