Friday, September 17, 2010

Poor Van

Yesterday the kids and me were eating at Subway. Van slipped on the floor and hit his face, and I believe bit his lip as he hit. He came up with blood all over his mouth, and grabbed his mouth then got blood all over his hand. He was screaming and holding his hand out. It reminded me of a horror film. It was really bad. He was so worked up, that as we were walking out he threw up all over the both of us. I then got him strapped up in his car seat and he threw up again. Ashley commented as we were driving home, that he has blood all over one hand and throw up on the other. Just as we walked in the door at home, he threw up on the both of us again. What also sucked was, we were trying to get to the girls school before a party started, so we could be one of the first in line. That obviously didn't happen. I had to rush to get us both cleaned up, so we could make it to the party as soon as possible. Thankfully the girls offered to clean up the throw up on the floor and in the van, which saved some time. I wouldn't have even asked them, because I didn't even want to clean it up. I would have preferred to just skip the party, but the girls were so excited about it that I didn't really have a choice. What was also bad, was There was a ton of people stuffed into the gym, which made the gym pretty warm. Heat and a bunch of excited kids in a small area isn't my favorite combination. The girls had fun at least. Van and me just tried to get through it. Anyway, not the best day I've had. This shows his lip pretty good, and that he also needs his teeth brushed.
It's pretty swollen.


2 comments:

Felicia H. said...

That looks so painful, I'm sorry you had such a hard day!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Poor Kid! I hate when that happens, and believe me, it will happen many more times. Hope his lip gets better!