Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We're Golfers

Jason and me have went golfing a few times this summer. We enjoy it, and wish we could do it more. I think we both wish we were better golfers too. I hope to get some lessons sometime in the future. My goal is to beat Jason someday, then join the LPGA. I've came close twice now. Right now, my only hope of beating Jason is on a par 3 course. We've played one twice now, and both times I've been up by one on the last hole. I choked both times. It's a bummer. I think I'm getting better though, so that's good at least. I need a lot of work with the drivers and putting. I did pretty good this last time with my irons and wedges. This could all change the next time I go though. I've had little instruction. I just go out there and try to hit the ball towards the hole. Getting ready to start.
Van with his club and ball.





I have cute boys.

Look at that...perfect form. ;)


My best shot ever! Followed up by my first birdie Ever!



Jason looking for his ball, after I hit my best shot ever!




Van trying to be a golfer too.





Van decided to lay down on our last hole. It must have looked comfy to him.




He's funny!



He walked the nine holes with us, so he was tuckered out after.


See....


Jason got these cool golf covers.


1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love the picture of Jason looking for his ball right after you hit your birdie. :) Funny! Looks like lots of fun... you guys should go golfing with Hannah and Jake when you come here. They're into that stuff.