Sunday, November 7, 2010

Van's 2yr Pictures

We wanted to get some pictures of Van, since he turned two. My wonderful sister-in-law Mindy was kind enough to do them for us. Jason tried to get some in September, but it didn't go so well. We also got a few of Jason and me. I think the last time we got pictures together was our engagements. So, it was good to get some more. I really dislike posing for pictures though. We really need a family photo. Hopefully soon.





He reminds me of a bunny in this one.



























3 comments:

Amber said...

What a stud! I love your pictures! We just tried to get some yesterday and it didn't go so well! Gotta love kids!

Mindy said...

I wish I had got more... but you are a beautiful family even if the photographer or location or whatever isn't perfect. ;) Let me know when all the family will be together... we'll do some family pics. :)

Felicia H. said...

I love the one of Jason throwing Donovan in the air! They all turned out really nice, we are lucky to have talented Mindy in our family.