Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk-or-Treat and Halloween

I took the kids to our ward trunk-or-treat. They do a chili cook off every year too. I don't like chili, so I didn't have any. There were several to choose from, and the girls chose the one that won the "hottest chili". Olivia kept saying it was hot, but I just thought she was talking about the temperature. Ashley really liked it. I thought that was kind of funny. Van did not want his picture taken. There were kids running around, and that's what he needed to be doing too.






He really like wearing Ashley's hat.
These next ones were taken just before trick-or-treating. I was not looking forward to it. I have a cold, and it was pouring rain outside. I tried to talk the girls out of going, but they didn't go for it. I thought Van and me would just stay in the car. When we got in the car it had calmed down quite a bit. Van and me went to several houses with the girls. He was so cute saying trick or treat. At first he was trying to go in every house. He wasn't sure what we were doing there. When he got the hang of it then he'd say, "trick treat", Hiiiiiii, thank you, bye bye. Everyone thought he was pretty cute. Several people were giving him more candy than the girls. Which is silly, because it will be Jason and me eating it.






I first got this picture. I said "Hey Liv, people usually smile in pictures".


Then I got this.


Sorting their loot.




Van wearing Ashley's hat again.


3 comments:

Geoff said...

THats a lot o candy

Mindy said...

They're so cute!!

Felicia H. said...

They all look so cute in their costumes.