Monday, November 22, 2010

Guess What?

Chicken butt, that's what.


I know I'm sooo funny! Anyway, just want to let you all know that we're expecting again. I'm about 11 weeks along. Right now the due date is June. 15. We're pretty excited! I had an ultrasound at my first visit. It looks like a baby in there. And just one baby. It seems healthy, and everything looks normal. I've been feeling crappy this time. I'm starting to feel better. Up until a couple of days ago, I was feeling yucky everyday. Not anything too bad. Just a lot of stomach aches and cramping. It's made it hard at times to get a whole lot done. I haven't been able to work out a lot, which has been getting to me. Like I said though, it seems to be getting better.

Just in case you're wanting to ask. We're kind of hoping for another boy. It would be nice for Van to have a boy close to his age, since we have the two girls close in age. Then maybe have another, and the youngest can be a baby girl. Of course, who knows how it will work out, and we'll be happy with whatever we get. We're just excited!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!

Brenda said...

Congrats! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Amber said...

That is awesome!Congrats! I hope you get feeling better soon! I know how awful morning sickness is.

Felicia H. said...

We are so excited for you guys, congrats!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Yeah!! Congrats Dallas! I think you will have a girl since you are sicker this time around.
I like your new header on your blog. Did you design it yourself? And if you did, how do you do it?

Jake said...

Congrats to you guys. That is awesome