Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blessing and Christmas Party

We had Donovan blessed on Jan. 4. Jason gave a beautiful blessing. I'm so happy to have a husband that is a worthy priesthood holder. I'm really proud of him. We also had a belated Christmas party with Jason's family afterward. Brenda organized a family feud game. It was really fun, even though my team didn't win. Thanks Brenda for putting that together, it must have taken some time. Also, thank you to all that came and brought stuff for us to eat. I don't think I thanked anyone that day. Sorry for the late thanks. It was really nice having people over and spending time with family. Here's the only pictures that were taken. I wish I would have taken more.

I have such cute boys. Huh? I'm sad I ruined the last one.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

The blessing WAS wonderful, and I really miss you guys! It was fun to see you. Dallas, you look beautiful in the last picture!

We're going to be at mom and dad's on Saturday (I'm going to that camera class)... I don't know if we'll be able to see you, because it's a quick trip, but if you're not working Saturday afternoon it would be fun to get together.

Felicia H. said...

It was a fun day! He is super cute.

Lisa said...

hi jason. it's your cousin, lisa. that baby of yours is absolutely irresistable. congrats!