Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween

Thought I should put up some pictures from Halloween. The kids looked so cute. Ashley was a witch, Olivia was the bride of Frankenstein, and Van was a chicken. I got the girls ready for school the Friday before. They had a parade at their school, that Jason and me went to. They walked by so fast, so we weren't able to get good pictures. I put a couple of them up anyway. Friday night, we went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat. I had never been to one before. They had a chili cook off, and pumpkin carving contest. It was fun seeing people you usually see all dressed up in Halloween costumes. I bought only one bag of candy, and for some reason thought that would be plenty. I think we ran out in about five minutes. I'll be more prepared next year. It was pretty fun though. It was a good day.




























Thought I should add, that Donovan hated his costume. He looks upset in every picture, because he was. He fussed quite a bit while wearing it.










4 comments:

Mindy said...

I brought FOUR bags to our trunk or treat and it was gone in about 5 minutes. Sorry, but I'm not bringing more next year. ;)

I love Donovan's cute little bare feet under the chicken feet... he looks so cute.

The girls look darling! They're growing up too fast.

Ken - Tam said...

What fun pictures. It didn't look like Donovan enjoyed himself very well.

Brenda said...

Kevin's elementary school doesn't do a parade. The principal doesn't like it. Maybe Donovan was hot in his costume--he sure looks cute, though.

Dr. Jake D. Veigel said...

Great Costumes. love the chicken