Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason


It's Jason's Birthday! La la la. Happy Birthday honey. Jason turns 32 today. I can't believe how old the man I married is. I'm teasing. I think he is so great. Just look how handsome he is. I don't think he realizes how much I appreciate him in my life. I am so happy to be celebrating our one year anniversary in four days. I am so thankful for all he does. If I need help with something, whether it be around the house or anything, he'll always get up and help almost always with no complaint. I am also thankful for the patience he has for me, because I can be a pain sometimes. He's just wonderful and I love him with all my heart.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday, Jason! I hope you have a good one. Love you!

Vicki said...

I am the cousin with the same birthday... but 2 years younger. Happy Birthday, Jason!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday! I'll be calling you in a minute. And, just in case I forget... Happy Anniversary in 4 days! ;)

Felicia H. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Geoff said...

yeah happy birthday