Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun In The Sun

Van and me played in the backyard today, then went for a little walk. I thought he looked so cute in this outfit. I wanted to get some pictures of him in it, and show them off. Yes it was bright, but I get this face all day long. I just see Jason when he makes this face.

See....
Hims cute.
See the bruise on the right side of his forehead and cheek? He got out of line, and I had to back hand him. Just joshing ya. The poor kid fell, and landed right on Jason's weights. At least he cleaned off some dust though. ;)
Again....and no sun.
Mini Jason
The booger was smiling behind that finger.
I was bugging him trying to get his attention.
Daybreak Lake. This was where we were.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Today was so nice. I'm so glad it's starting to warm up. I just hope it stays.

Mindy said...

hahahhah.... laughing about the dusty weights. Sorry they had to get dusted off with Van's head. ;) He's adorable. I love that guy.

Amber said...

He is adorable! And his outfit is way cute!

Felicia H. said...

that is a cute outfit