Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

Well, I'm a little behind with blogging. Better late then never. On Thanksgiving Jason, Van and me went to my grandparents house for dinner. We had some good food there. I didn't get any pictures though. After we left their house we picked up the girls and went up to Jason's parents house. Jason's grandparents were there and his family was playing the violin for them. For those that don't know, Jason and basically his whole family can play the violin. His Mom taught her kids how to play, which I think is just great. I love watching Jason play, and wish I could see him play more. I love that Ashley is learning now too. I hope to see Jason and Ashley play a duet sometime. Jason with his brothers.



Jason, Geoff, Aubrey(niece), Mindy(sister), and Adam

Adam giving Allston and Van a ride.

Geoff joined in.



Here's a couple of videos of them playing. The sound quality isn't great, because I was just using my little camera. I enjoy watching all of them play together.









No comments: