Monday, February 18, 2008

My Valentine


This is what I got for Valentine's Day from Jason. It's a Red Sox jersey of one of my favorite players. It's a good gift for me, I've been wanting it. We didn't get to go out on Valentine's because we were working. We did go out Saturday night. We went out to dinner at a place called Madeline's. After, we went to a hockey game. I've been going to hockey games for about ten years, I really enjoy them. We got to see fights both on and off of the ice. After the game some guys to our right started arguing. Somehow a bunch of other guys got involved and it got out of hand. Security ran over and they couldn't really diffuse the problem, then a couple of cops came and had to wrestle a couple of guys down. I bet a few of them got arrested. It was interesting. We then felt hungry, so we went to IHOP and ate breakfast. I enjoy breakfast foods more at night then I do in the morning for some reason. After that we rented a couple of movies and watched them. It was a really fun evening.

5 comments:

Nicole & Ammon said...

Sounds like a good time! Hockey, eh?

Mindy said...

Nothing like watching a good fight to get your appetite going, eh? ;) Sounds like a fun time. I like your Valentine's gift.

Brenda said...

That's a cool jersey. I've been wondering about Madeline's. Was the food good? That's one long date, though--dinner, hockey, breakfast, and two movies.

Geoff said...

I like breakfast better at night too.

Jason said...

Madeline's wasn't impressive. We wouldn't really recommend it.