Monday, February 25, 2008

Fish

So one of the girls put some bubble bath in my water that I fill my fish tank with. I didn't notice and poured it all in the tank this morning. When I filled the jug back up it was very sudsy. I had to take the girls to school and help in their classes, so I didn't have time to do anything until I got home. When I got home my fish didn't look too good. I took them out real quick and put them in our little 10 gallon tank. I don't know if they are going to make it though. Otto is pretty much on his death bed. Wily Mo and Dallas' Boyfriend seem sick, but they might make it. I wasn't able to find Pepe (our little algae eater) at all. I had to completely empty the tank, so he must have already died. Now I have to rinse everything and set it all back up before I can put the fish back in (if any of them live). Neither of the girls will admit to putting the bubble bath in my water. Argh.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh poop! Those poor fishies! Make your girls drink bubbly water until one of them confesses. ;)

Ken - Tam said...

Mom recalls that you put suds in one of our tanks once. I can't remember but I do remember one of the tanks had suds in it one day. The fish unfortunately didn't make it. Sorry about your fish.

Mindy said...

Dad, I have to admit... it was me! I washed some pretty rocks in soap and put them in your tank. I thought you knew that.

Jason, sorry about your fish. You'll have to have a good toilet funeral.

Mindy said...

Did any of them make it?

Geoff said...

my guess is olivia did it. I heared that she was playing with all of the soap at you moms house in to downstairs bathroom. Olivia is so funny, and I'm sure in a few years I will have my own stories to tell about allston

Adam Howell said...

Is it time to pull out the second article of faith? We'll get a confession that way.