Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Olivia's Birthday



Olivia turned 6 on Feb. 4th. We went to Chuck E Cheese with Brenda and her kids. It was fun for the kids, and the pizza isn't too bad. The games seem to be pretty run-down, but they didn't seem to mind. It was nice of Brenda to come and keep us company. Her kids are fun.



Later that evening my Mom and Dad stopped by and visited for a while. They gave Olivia a stuffed dog and toilet paper (ask my Mom).
Olivia is getting so big. She easily outweighs Ashley, and she is catching up with me. She is a sweet little girl and gives lots of hugs. She calls me Jason now, I don't know why.


5 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! I wish we could've been there. Olivia is growing up so much! What a beautiful little girl. She looks good in that color.

Brenda said...

I noticed that Livvy was calling you Jason the other day. I even asked Dallas about it. We had a good time, and it was nice of you to invite us! Love ya!

Leslie said...

looks like a great time. happy birthday olivia.

Geoff said...

Yeah thanks alot for the invite. j/k It sounds like she had fun, tell her happy birthday from us. We were so happy to hear you finally updated your blog!
-Geoff and Belicia

Geoff said...

I call you Jason too.
love, Geoff