Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Zoo


We went to the Zoo Monday. We were suppose to go with my friend Rebekah and her two daughters, but she canceled. We had fun, but the Zoo is a little depressing. They hardly have any animals. They're doing all this building, but they're getting rid of more and more animals as they do it. At least that is how it seems. Maybe they can't afford to have the same amount of animals and build, but I know we'd rather see more animals. The girls didn't seem too bothered by that though. Olivia really likes to be in control of the map and direct where we are going. It's cute. After, we went to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. Jason and the girls really like it. It's just a Pizza place to me, but it was good. It was a fun day.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That sounds nice. We'll have to go to the zoo sometime together. I don't know if I'd like the zoo in the cold, though.

Geoff said...

I'm with Brenda I want to go to the zoo but I think I'm going to wait a few months until it's warmer.
Ashley looks so grown up in this picture!

Karey said...

Cute girls! Fun to see what you're up to.

Mindy said...

You went to Hogle Zoo, right? I've been disappointed when we took our kids... I know it's not the same as when I was a kid! I'm glad you got to go and I'm glad your girls had fun!