Friday, March 21, 2008

Here's what's coming up

We haven't had a whole lot going on. Just work and going to church. Jason tells me I need to write more on here, but I'm just not good at writing about what we do everyday. I only like to write when we go out and do something.

We're going to church with Jason's parents on Sunday. Jason is playing the violin with his Mom. I'm so excited to see them play. I've never seen Jason play. We have fun playing softball together, but I get more excited to watch him do stuff he's good at or he enjoys. He's good at everything he does though.

Also, we are going on vacation Monday. We are going to Redwood National Park to see those huge trees you can drive through. We are driving all day Monday and staying in Redding that night, then going to Arcata where our hotel is, which is about 30 miles south of the park. We are spending three nights there. In addition to the Park there are two other little areas where you can see Redwoods. We plan on spending three days and checking out all that area has to offer. It should be a lot of fun. We are all looking forward to it. We're coming home Saturday, and I'm sure we'll have pictures and stories to share. So, check back then.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Sounds like a fun trip!

Mindy said...

I'm so jealous that you guys get to go to the redwoods! That is a trip I've always wanted to do. Hopefully someday! I can't believe you've never seen Jason play, Dallas! (Well, I guess you have now!) He is a talented guy. Have a good time on your trip! I hope to see you guys sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the Redwoods. We went there last fall and it was so amazing! In fact amazing enough we want to go back this summer. You seem like a great couple. I've checked in here a couple times before. I am married to Jason's cousin John. Jason and I were in the same training group at the postal service. Little did I know what a hotty he had for a cousin!!!
Have a great trip!!!

Geoff said...

I want to see the pics from your trip