Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kicking

Today I felt the baby kick a couple of times when I put my hand on Dallas' belly. It was neat. It seems kind of early to be feeling that, but maybe not. Or maybe he's just a strong little fella. Maybe he'll be a soccer player, or a karate guy.

We cleaned out the basement yesterday so we can get started on finishing it. Brenda and Troy came over and helped us. We got it done pretty fast, so that's good. I'm glad they could come and help us. I couldn't have moved all the heavy stuff by myself, and Dallas can't really lift much. So yeah, we really appreciate the help. I started drawing up plans last night. It will be nice when we can get it done.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

That's so much fun to feel the baby kick! Soccer player sound good... ;)

You guys are ambitious! I just mowed the lawn and I can't even think of doing anything else, like finishing a basement. That was really nice of Brenda and Troy to help. They're nice people.

Felicia H. said...

Yeah Brenda and Troy are cool! I can't wait to see the basement all finished!

Brenda said...

Maybe all the kicking means your baby is going to be a dancer. You never know.

Jason said...

It definitely wasn't dancing kicks. They were very manly kicks.