Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Belly Update

Well, now I'm 6 1/2 months along. I have definitely grown quite a bit in the last month. I think I get bigger every day. I have mostly enjoyed being pregnant. I thought it would be hard and I'd be miserable. Maybe there's still time for that. Maybe if I had been sick at all I'd be singing a different tune. Really the only complaint I have is I wish I was getting more sleep at night. It seems like I'm awake for most of the night. I think Jason wishes I was getting more sleep at night too. He's not sleeping well either, and it's probably my fault. That's what he gets though for making me fat.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks like you're going to be one of those pregnant people with the basketball bellies. Nothing looks bigger except for the belly. I was not one of those types.

Felicia H. said...

You don't look fat you just look way cute pregnant! Sleeping is hard and it won't get any better for a long time to come. Babies are worth he lack of sleep though.

Mindy said...

Cute outfit in the second picture! Ahh... the sleep thing. Don't plan on good sleep for a very long time! ;)

Dallas said...

I think all the time when I'm tired how worth it it is and how much joy the baby will bring. I have to or I'll be ornery. I do not just have a basketball belly. I'm growing lots of places. Trust me.

Nicole & Ammon said...

Wow, you are finally showing! You look so cute pregnant. You will have to have lots of babies!