Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memories..Thanks Nicole..

Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I remember when our extended families got together for a potluck, and we went around in a circle telling about ourselves.

Why do I remember? Because it was only 6 days ago!

Vicki said...

I remember that, too! Haha. :-) That's the only memory I have of you, Dallas, because that's the only time we've met!

Felicia H. said...

cute new blog design and picture!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Hey, I like the look of your new blog! Well...my first memory. You are going to think I am a weirdo but here goes...
I remember seeing you at USPS (before we ever talked) and I thought, wow..she is really pretty and skinny, I wish I had her body! You kinda looked mad a lot, but I think maybe you were just shy..? And then, one day, I am friends with you and Lindsey. Then the fun began with the goofing around at work so we could stay awake. I would laugh so hard at that hilarious pic I took of you on my phone! We had some good times! I'm so glad we are friends now!
P.S. How are you feeling? You are so small! Lucky you!