Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10 Things We Love About Our House

Mindy did this, and so we are too.



1. Our kitchen has lots of counter space.



2. Our wood floors. Ok so they're really laminate and not wood, but still.

3. Big closet in the master bedroom. I have never seen a bigger closet in a townhouse.

4. Big bedrooms. I don't think I've seen bigger bedrooms in a townhouse either.



5. Our cool wood blinds. I really like nice blinds. Don't like the cheap ones at all.


6. Our jetted tub. It would be better if it had jets on your back, but it's still nice.


7. Our huge closet upstairs. Is it a linen closet? I'm not sure. But it's huge.


8. We love our washer and dryer being upstairs with the bedrooms. We don't like them off of the kitchen or somewhere else.



9. Our nice paint job on our main level. We like having lots of color. We did NOT like the actual work of painting it. That would definitely be on our hate list. We really like it now that it's done.


10. Most of all we love our new basement. We didn't have to do any of the work, and it's super nice. We can all hang out down there and be together.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Your basement looks nice! I forgot to look at it while I was over there.

Mindy said...

I am so jealous of your closets! I like the picture of your paint job with the cat sitting in the sun... and I like the color. I can't wait to see your basement.

Geoff said...

I want to see the el basemento. And hang out there