Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quirky Me

I always see these, and I never do them. I thought I would do one for fun. Here's six quirky things about me.

#1 I used to number my socks so I could match them together, and they would wear out the same.

#2 I own about 35 sweatshirts, and 20 jackets. Most of which have hoods.

#3 I have to clean the kitchen before and after I cook.

#4 When I'm home alone I put in a movie that I've seen many times just for the noise. I don't really watch it.

#5 I have conversations with my cats. When they meow at me I answer them like I know what they're saying. A little story about that. When I moved in with Jason, Olivia witnessed me doing this for about two weeks. She finally asked me "what did she say?". She thought I could really understand them. I'll never forget it.

#6 When I put chocolate syrup on my icecream I do it in layers. It's not enough just to put it on top.

2 comments:

Jason said...

What a weird-o.

Mindy said...

I clean the kitchen before and after I cook too... and I want some of your sweatshirts. I was thinking just yesterday that I need some more hooded sweatshirts, and since you have 35, I figure you could give me some. ;)