Friday, October 3, 2008

Basement's Done!!!

Our basement is finally done. We are so excited about that. It's been something that has been on our minds for a long time. I didn't know if it would ever happen, especially before the baby came. We are really happy with how it turned out. The general contractor we hired was really easy to work with, and he did a good job. Now, we are working on getting stuff moved out of our office so we can free up the baby room. I can't help too much with that though because there's a lot of heavy stuff. I've included some before and after pictures. So, enjoy because I know we will.





That door just goes to the food storage.Closet that we'll use for games and whatever else we need to use it for.

That's track lighting on the ceiling. It wraps completely around that area. We can have up to ten lights. I don't know if we'll need all that light yet. It might be too much.




Jason's handy work. That leads to the furnace room, where the cat food and litter box is.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see it with your furniture and everything.

Felicia H. said...

It looks so good!

Brenda said...

That looks really nice! I'll have to come over and see it soon. If you guys feel like doing more basement work, you're always welcome to come help with ours. ;) I hate taping for painting!

Geoff said...

looks perty good