Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tagged by Mindy and Nicole

8 things I am passionate about:
1. Jason
2. My kids
3. Getting back into shape (when I am able to)
4. Family
5. Getting the house organized
6. My faith
7. Getting Jason through school
8. Movies

8 words/phrases I use often:
1. Love you
2. Not right now
3. No
4. Hi baby boy (just lately)
5. Whatever
6. Eat over your plate
I can't think of anymore

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel with Jason
2. Have at least one more kid
3. Watch my kids grow up
4. Go on a mission with Jason
5. Get the house the way I want it
6. Spend more time with family
7. Go on family trips
8. Win an Olympic gold medal

8 things I've learned in the past:
1. Things will get better
2. Don't pre-judge someone
3. Nobody's perfect (not even me)
4. Just relax
5. Don't dwell on the past
6. Be happy with what you have
7. Forgiveness
8. It's okay if things are not where they should be

8 things I currently want or need:
1. The garage cleaned out
2. The house organized
3. A van
4. Money
5. Sleep
6. Jason to be done with school
7. A shower
8. My clothes to fit

8 places I want to visit or see:
1. Australia
2. Hawaii
3. The U.S.
4. Ireland
5. New Zealand
6. Scotland
7. Greece
8. A cruise ship

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Training Table
2. Cafe Rio
3. Ruby River
4. Red Lobster (mmm cheese biscuits)
5. McGrath's
6. Market Street Grill
7. Johnny Carino's
8. Really anywhere other than my kitchen is good

8 T.V. shows I like to watch:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Friends
4. That 70's Show
5. House
6. Bones
7. King of Queens
8. Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader?
most of these I've just been watching since being on maternity leave.

3 comments:

Felicia H. said...

Hope you get more sleep soon.

Anonymous said...

Sleep it's no big deal. Take an extra hour on me tonight.

Mindy said...

I loved learning a little more about you! So, who do you like on ANTM? ;)