Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One Month Old









Donovan's one month old today. It's gone by pretty fast, and most of it has been enjoyable. He seems to still be healthy and growing. It still seems like I'm feeding him all the time. The spitting up thing only lasted a couple of days. He has hardly spit up at all since I put the post about it. Thanks to all who left comments. I'm still waiting for him to start sleeping better at night. He has his days and nights straight, he just doesn't sleep for long enough periods of time. I think he's going to smile any day now. When I put him on his stomach he moves his legs like he's crawling, and when he's on his back he'll arch his back and kick his leg like he wants to roll over. I know he's far from crawling and rolling over, but it's fun to see that he's got the concept. It's been so fun so far just watching him develop. He makes a lot more facial expressions and he's making a lot more noises. I'm excited to see more.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

He's growing up so fast! I'm glad the spitting up thing was short-lived. I also loved the things you've learned so far... and believe me, you never stop learning with kids. I can't wait to see you guys again!

Felicia H. said...

I love his double chin!

Brenda said...

He is so adorable! I think the yawning picture is my favorite.