Monday, November 3, 2008

Jason's answers

Mindy tagged me too I guess. So here's what I have to say.


8 things i am passionate about:

1. my wife

2. my kids

3. music

4. my mom

5. learning

6. my beliefs

7. photography

8. trivia



8 words/phrases i use often:

1. gosh dangit

2. we have a cute baby

3. you're a silly billy

4. you're the bestest girls in the whole wide world

5. wash your hands and face

6. what the?

7. bop it

8. I love my Dallas poo



8 things i want to do before i die:

1. get a real job

2. raise my kids

3. go on a mission with Dallas

4. travel more

5. retire

6. relax

7. be happy

8. spend enough time with my family



8 things i've learned in the past:

1. you don't have as much time as you think

2. things are a lot harder to get out of than into

3. my kids grow up way too fast

4. go to college right away

5. people will disappoint you

6. prioritizing my time should be more of a priority

7. enjoy the present

8. my kids teach me more than I teach them



8 things i currently want or need:

1. a better shift at work

2. to spend more time with my family

3. more money so Dallas doesn't have to work

4. more energy

5. respect

6. to get done with school

7. to start school again (so I can get done)

8. more photography equipment



8 places i want to see or visit:

1. Italy

2. Australia

3. Boston

4. San Diego

5. Portland, Oregon

6. London

7. Hawaii

8. Ireland



8 favorite restaurants:

1. filet mignon from Ruby River

2. pastrami burger from Training Table

3. sushi from Fortune Cookie

4. McGrath's

5. Paces Dairy Ann

6. Gators

7. Maddox

8. Cafe Rio



8 tv shows i like to watch:

1. ESPN

2. ESPNews

3. ESPN Classic

4. ESPN 2

5. basketball

6. baseball

7. football

8. Conan O'Brien



tag 8 people:

1. Geoff

2. Felicia

3. Bob Sagat

4. Willie Nelson

5. Anyone who reads this

6. Dad

7. Mom

8. Adam

2 comments:

Mindy said...

This is a totally wild guess, but I think you like to watch sports on tv! ;) I can't wait to see Willie Nelson's answers!!

Jake said...

Fun to read the crazy eights.

Congratulations on Donovan's birth. He looks like an over 8 pounder with those cheeks.

I'm happy for you both.

I also love music and Paces Dairy Ann.

J