Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Not Fair

I took those first two pictures of Donovan when he's smiling. Jason took those close up ones, and they're so much better than mine. They're taken with the same camera too. The pictures I take are all the same. They're just straight on, and I'm trying to get Van to look at me and smile. It's okay though, there's too many wannabe photographers in this family anyway. I'm going to pick my own thing to be good at, like playing the violin. Oh crap, that's taken too. I get eye rolling. That's mine nobody take it. ;)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm pretty good at eye rolling, but I'm not expert. I'm better at giving mean looks. I'm not great with picture taking either, but that's okay.

Mom Brenda said...

Your too funny Dallas. Your still good at whatever you do...Donovan knows it!!!

Mindy said...

Oh, Dallas... I'm sorry that I said I especially liked the close up ones. I didn't realize that JASON took them. ;) You kick my butt at anything sporty or athletic, so you've got that going for you too. And I am sure that you are a champion eye roller. I promise I won't practice that too much...

Jason said...

You're the best at being a smart-a.