Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bee's Game

Monday we went to the Bee's game. We went with some people from our softball team and family. It was a lot of fun, and had a pretty good turn out. The Bee's lost, which was sad, but it was way past my bed time and I was a little happy that it was over. Here's some pictures from the evening.

Jason and me need a picture like this everywhere we go.




Brenda and Ethan


Me and Van



Grandma and the girls




Geoff, Felicia, and Allston



Brenda, Adam, and Van


Kevin


Doesn't Ethan have the neatest eyes?


Roshena and Rich

Chi and Parry



Matt and his nephew.











3 comments:

Felicia H. said...

i love ethans eyes!

Brenda said...

I love the one of me eating a chip. I always look so awesome in pictures.

Mindy said...

I've always thought Brenda's kids had amazing eyes. :) It looks like so much fun... I wish we ever lived close. :(