Friday, August 28, 2009

I Have Some Questions....

Why hasn't Jason done a blog post about our arches trip? Why haven't I even seen the pictures yet? (I already know how he's going to answer this)

Why do I realize I like a show after it has been cancelled?

How do you use a public restroom...when you're alone, and holding a baby?

Why do some women get postpartum depression, when they should be celebrating one of the happiest moments in their life?

Why does breastfeeding hurt so bad at first? That's kind of the purpose for those things.

Jesse? (from Big Brother, for those who watch) Is there anyone out there, besides his family that like him? Ugh.

Why do people bug me so bad? Does it have something to do with me, why people bug me so bad?

Mustard, relish, tomatoes, pickles, and the people who like them? (I'm just kidding, don't send hate mail)

Why does Donovan wake up around eight when Jason is watching him, and before seven when I am?

Does anyone want a cat? She just started pooping on the carpet. Why is she doing that?

Why do babies have to teethe? It would be easier for all those involved if they were born with teeth. It would be weird at first, but we'd get used to it.

Why is there never enough time?

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Because he's l.a.z.y.

Because we never appreciate anything enough until it's gone.

You hold it. The pee, not the baby.

Hormones do weird things to women. They can't help it sometimes.

That's a good question! For something so natural, it HURTS!

Hmmm... I don't have a problem with him, since I haven't watched Big Brother. ;)

People bug me too. I don't think it's you... I think it's people.

I love tomatoes, and I like pickles, mustard, and sometimes relish... I guess someone has to like them, or they'd feel bad. ;)

Jason probably ignores him for an hour. ;)

NO! I do NOT want a cat.

Remember the breastfeeding question? That's why they're not born with teeth.

If only we knew the answer to that one....

Brianna said...

I don't know a lot of answers to those questions, but I will agree with Mindy on the whole why babies aren't born with teeth. That'd be a lot more painful then it already is.

And I since I watch Big Brother, I wouldn't think anyone would like Jessie. I can't stand him.

I don't understand why women get postpartum depression. It's an illness that needs to be talked about with a doctor immediately.

I love you sis, don't be frustrated.

A.T. said...

It is you, people bug you because you don't eat mustard, relish, tomatoes, and pickles. If you did people would not get next to you, bad breath and all. JK