Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Zoo

I went to the zoo a few weeks ago with my Mom, sister, and niece. I had been wanting to take Donovan for awhile, and was excited to finally be going. However, I was pretty disappointed in the zoo. There's hardly any animals there. I really wanted Van to see a bear, but there was none. We still had fun though. So, here's a bunch of pictures. We got this new pocket video camera, and this was my first time taking pictures with it. All the indoor pictures suck. I need to figure out how to change settings on it. Anyway....











Looking at the penguins.









My mom was being silly trying to make them smile.








Here is Van playing in the mist. He loves anything that has to do with water.

Van with the monkey my mom bought for him. He sleeps with it now.

4 comments:

Geoff said...

We like the zoo. I do wish they had a few more animals. I like the bears, and i wish they still had a hippo, that was my favorite.

Felicia H. said...

I wish we had a better zoo too but like you said it's still a fun place to take the kids.

Brenda said...

Looks like fun!

Mindy said...

Cooper really wanted to go to the zoo when we were on our "salt lake vacation", but I kept telling him that you said there weren't any animals. We didn't go... I just didn't want to spend that much money and not really see anything. I do think it might've been worth it if we could see that cute Donovan monkey, though. ;)