Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Living Planet Aquarium

Today, I went to the aquarium with my friend Natalie and her family. We went in the morning, so I only took Donovan with me. He showed some interest at first, but lost it towards the end. He was most interested in the penguins. He also enjoyed trying to touch the sting rays. That's mostly because it involved water, and he was able to splash. We had fun. Looking at jelly fish.



Van with Valicea and Leora.


This octopus was pretty cool. It was going up and down on the glass. My friend said that she has gone to the aquarium several times, and had never seen it move before.


I find sea horses very interesting. They are just so unique.




He pointed at the tarantula and said, EW.





My friend Natalie, and her friend April behind her.

Pointing at a penguin .

There are a couple of frogs on the right. Van was holding on bouncing up and down saying, ribbit ribbit.





No comments: