Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy 34th, My Love

Happy Birthday, my sexy man!
I wanted you to know on your Birthday, just how special I think you are. You are my everything(I know, cheesy). Sometimes I feel that if it wasn't for you, I would have no one. You are such a good man, husband, father, provider, friend and many many more. I love how unwavering you are with your faith. I love how loyal you are, not only to me, but for everyone around you. I love your sense of humor. I love how much passion you seem to have for everything you talk about(even if it bugs me sometimes;). I love how talented you are, and sometimes feel like I have none compared to you. I love and appreciate more than you know, how you're killing yourself right now with work and school, just to ensure that we have a better life. I could go on and on. I just love my Jason. You're my favorite. If I ever have to go to war, I'm calling you first.
P.S. I know this was posted a little before his Birthday. I wanted Jason to see it when he got home.

1 comment:

Nicole & Ammon said...

Ah, you are so sweet Dallas! I remember when you used to deny that you liked Jason..when we worked at the rec together. I could see it coming..you two were going to hook up! Well happy Birthday Jason! You have an awesome wife!