Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just for you Dad

We told some of you that we were waiting until I went to the doctor to tell everyone I am pregnant. My doctor's appointment happened to be on April, 1. You know, April fools day. When the appointment was made, I made a comment about everyone thinking it would be a joke. I called my Dad on my way to work after my appointment to tell him, and a few other people. My Dad was the only person to mention it being an April fools joke. I talked to my Dad yesterday and he said, it's been a few days now are you ready to say if it's a joke. I think he's convinced now that it's not. He did make a comment though that he was waiting for it to be posted on the blog, since this is suppose to document my life. So, here you go Dad this post is just for you. I love you.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I am SO EXCITED!!!!! for you guys!

.:.stephanie.:. said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting!!