Monday, April 28, 2008

Bye Mom

My Mom is leaving for Phoenix Arizona on May 1st. They are closing the department that she works in here and they gave them the choice to go go Arizona, so she is. She'll retire in three years, and she said she'll come back then. So, hopefully she won't be gone for too long. We went to her going away party at my Grandma's house yesterday, so here are some pictures.




My Mom

Brianna

Brianna, me and Mom

My Grandma with my cousin Kaycee

My Aunt's Julie and Kathy

Cutest couple ever

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm sorry your mom is leaving. That's good that it won't be forever, though. Thanks for coming shopping with us yesterday! And thanks to Jason for watching my kids. You're awesome!

Mindy said...

Did you change your hair? Did you always have bangs? Something is different... it's straight! I'm quick. Anyway, you always look fabulous, and I love the last picture of you two. You two always take fun pictures together! I wish I could see you more often.

Dallas said...

It's different. I had bangs the last time you saw me, but they're shorter now. I've cut off about five inches in the past three months.

Jason said...

Look at how big my head is. It's twice as big as Dallas'