Monday, August 4, 2008

Stuff & Things

Dallas got me a new camera bag for an early birthday present. It's neat. She always gets me good stuff.



We finally got a new kitchen table. We have been looking for a while, but hadn't found one that we really liked. Well, we did find one at Ikea that we really liked, but it was too big. But then we found out that they had it in a smaller size too. So we got it.


We also got a stroller for the baby. It's a jogger stroller that is also a travel system (carseat and base included). We think it's nice, plus it's different from all of those boring strollers you usually see.


I got a calling at church. I am the Sunday School secretary. I think that's good for me. I can handle that.

We are going to the Parade of Homes tomorrow. I'm excited. I like looking at fancy houses.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Did I tell you already that I like the new background? If not, then I like the new background. Jason, that's Brandon's dream calling. Lucky! ;) The stroller looks neat, and I like the table. I'm glad you found one.

Felicia H. said...

I like all yo new neat stuff

Brenda said...

Cool stuff! I've already seen it all in person except for the camera bag, which isn't as exciting to me. It kind of matches your stroller, though. That's a bonus.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason and Dallas! It's me Jamie. I also like the new table and stroller. We bought one of those trailers that you can pull behind a bike to put Brittyn in. I got a bike for my birthday so we've been out riding quite a bit. Dallas, you look so freakin' cute with that belly! So you guys are having a boy right? Any names picked out yet? We just found out we are expecting baby number two and we are hoping for a boy. I'm due March 19th.