Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Anniversary

We had our 1-year anniversary on August 17th. We celebrated by going to Park City the next day and doing some shopping. We couldn't really think of anything else to do there, so we just took a drive around Midway/Heber City, then down Provo Canyon. Then we stopped at Cabelas just for fun. Then we ate dinner at Ruby River. Then we got some ice cream. Then we went to a movie. I think that's all. It was a fun day. For some reason I only took pictures in Cabelas and a couple at Ruby River. I don't know why.



Dallas next to the pretty dead animals at Cabelas




This is Dall's sheep



This is us at Ruby River. Look at how clean Dallas keeps her plate and how messy mine is. Don't look at my face though, cause I don't know what that look is. Dallas says it's my "I'm full" face.


I can't believe how quick this last year passed. It seems like we just barely got married. I'm so glad that Dallas puts up with me. She is so fun to be with. I love her so much more now than I did a year ago (which was a lot too). She takes care of me and the girls, which is hard to do. I love spending time with her. Plus she's purdy.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it has been a year already! I like your pictures... I think Jason looks handsome "full", and Dallas is gorgeous as always.

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary! I like the pictures of the pretty dead animals.

Felicia H. said...

Dallas is purdy! Happy anniversary