Monday, August 4, 2008

Parade Of Homes

Jason and me went to the Parade Of Homes today. It was an all day thing for us. We started at 11:00 a.m. (which is when it began) and went til 8:37 p.m. We didn't even get to all of them either. There were some really nice ones, but none that we were completely blown away by. Last year we remembered there being more homes that we liked. There are still two more that are in Tooele that we are going to try to see, and maybe they'll blow us away. Both of them are just over one million dollars. The most expensive one we saw was 4.5 million, it had almost everything you could think of, but it just wasn't quite our style. It was a huge party house. It's fun looking at those insanely expensive homes, but they're just not practical. I enjoy the ones that I can actually see my self living in. It's enjoyable for us though all around. We'll probably try to go every year.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I like going to the parade of homes too... and I agree about liking the ones I can see myself living in. What I would really love is if they did a "restoration of historical homes" parade of homes. Now that would be fascinating! ;)

Brenda said...

Sounds like fun. Sorry I couldn't go with you guys!

Felicia H. said...

I like goin o look at homes, I'm glad you had fun.