Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Something I Need to Learn


Well, I need to learn lots of things, but this is what I'm thinking about right now. This was Donovan's outfit today, that Jason picked out. If you can't tell, the shorts are light blue, dark blue, and white. The shirt is a charcoal color. I would not think to put this outfit together. I would probably choose a blue or white shirt. For some reason I can't get out of my head, that clothes need to match perfectly. Jason does this all the time. He'll wear some blue plaid shorts, and put a brown shirt with it. It always works fine, and looks good. I would like to learn how to make clothes that don't match look good somehow. However, I don't think girls can get away with this as well as boys can. Anyway, I know this is random, but I wanted to share.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I wear "mismatched" clothes a lot... I think you just have to not care what anyone else thinks, and tell yourself that it's actually cool. ;) Sometimes I think "hmmm... maybe I'll start a trend with this gray shirt with tan pants" ;) (And if everyone's laughing at me, I don't know it, so I don't mind.)

Jason said...

Silly Dallas.

Jake said...

Today James wore a plaid brown short sleeve button down with bright red sport shorts.

Jason I need some photography tips