Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

I'm finally getting around to it. We went to Lagoon on the 4th. It was a lot of fun. We went with Jason's sister Brenda, brother Geoff and their families. It worked out pretty well, I think. We had two groups for part of the day. We had the big ride goers, and the kiddie riders. I don't think there was too many melt downs with the kids. Donovan handled it a lot better than I thought, for not napping much. I enjoyed it and hope we can do it again next year.


Cheesy Olivia


Kevin looks like he's having fun.


Ethan and grumpy Olivia


Olivia on the train.


Van enjoying the train ride.


Allston on the train.


Olivia and Allston on the bumper cars.


Shhh....baby sleeping. This was his ten minute nap. He also had a twenty minute one later, and that was it all day.


Ethan, Brenda, Troy, Allston, and Geoff. I don't know what happened to Allston.


Brenda, Troy, Kevin, and Olivia about to get wet on Rattle Snake Rapids


Van hanging out


Allston cheesing it up.


Ethan and Troy. I think this ride is called the Odyssey.


Kevin and Brenda


Geoff and Olivia


getting ready to fall asleep....


and asleep.


My cute Vanny Wanny


Ashley, Kaitlyn, and Olivia on Cliffhanger.


Kaitlyn, Ashley, and Olivia posing.


Van and me super tired at the end of the day. I look pretty terrible

4 comments:

Felicia H. said...

Thank you so much for putting pictures of Allston on, I was so sad I forgot my camera.

Nicole & Ammon said...

Wow..you had a fun filled day at Lagoon. I want to go!! Cute pics!!

Brenda said...

Allston was crying on the log ride because he got wet. It was a fun time!

Felicia H. said...

Allston always cries when something gets him wet, my strange boy:)