Thursday, July 9, 2009

5th of July

We went to my cousins twin daughters first birthday party. I guess that makes them my 2nd cousins? They live in Illinois, so this was the first time I've seen them in person. They were so cute. I didn't get to talk to my cousins as much as I would have liked. Thanks for inviting us guys, and hope to see you again soon.

Van and A.T.


My Mom, Ashley, Olivia, and Grandma.

Jason, Darcin, and Brianna.

My cousin Sunny is sitting behind them. Amanda is on the left, and Layla on the right. Aren't they the cutest?




They started out almost timid with their cake, but by the end they were pretty messy. I think they even had some in their ears.


The dog is Bailey, their big sister, as my cousins like to say.


They kept getting Amanda(on the left)to clap, and chocolate was flying. It was pretty funny

No comments: