Sunday, July 12, 2009

Artistic Fun

The girls and me have been doing this project for the past couple of days. It's been pretty entertaining. Jason even played with us today. I don't know what it's called, but I'm sure a lot of you have seen it. I did it when I was a kid. I know the beads are called perler beads, and you put it on a grid type thing, and put the iron on them so it melts together.


Olivia's



Ashley's



Mine



Jason's

I made this for Jason. I didn't think about how you turn it around, so it's a backwards "J".

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Those are neat! I bet my kids would love doing those. Where'd you get them?

Mindy said...

My kids got into these a few years ago... hours of entertainment! :) Hooray! I like all of your creations... very cute!

Geoff said...

thats a nice j. its ok that its backwards, i don't think jason can read can he?

Geoff said...

those are cool