Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Grizzlies Hockey Game

I know I haven't been very good updating our blog. It's not my favorite thing. It takes too long. I'll try to get better though, for those of you who care.

Anyway, we went to a hockey game the end of January. We went with my friend Natalie and her family. It was Van's first game. I was a little worried how he would do with the noise. There was no need to worry, he did just fine. His favorite thing was playing with the arm rests on the seats. I enjoy going to hockey games. I used to go to several a year. There's not as much time for that now. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.



Ashley watched Van for most of the game.






The girls got pucks signed by the mascot, Grizzbee.






Ash with her puck


Cutest couple ever



My friend Natalie with her daughters Valicea and Leora



Goofy Jason

2 comments:

Felicia H. said...

I'm glad you guys had fun at the hockey game

Brenda said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time, and had good seats, too!