Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Van's Ouchies

Our poor kid got beat up this weekend. You can faintly see a bruise on the right side of his forehead. That is from him slipping in a wet bathroom, and hitting his head on the toilet. He has three blisters on his fingers from grabbing my flat iron Sunday. I couldn't get a great picture, but you can kind of see them. He also got some scratches on his legs from playing with a bunch of kids in our ward. Then Monday, Ashley and him were running on cement, and he fell and I watched his head bounce off the ground. As you can see he scratched up his forehead and around his nose. With all of these, he maybe cried a total of a minute. He is one tough kid. He gets that from his Dad, right hun?(inside joke between Jason and me)





5 comments:

Felicia H. said...

Those blisters look pretty big and sore, poor kid. I'm glad he didn't cry to much and seems to be doing ok, he is a tough boy for sure.

Brenda said...

Poor boy!

Amber said...

Poor thing! It's a good thing he's a tough kid and can take it!

Jake said...

Ouch, Cool on the Wasatch back

Nicole & Ammon said...

Oh Poor boy! That is terrible! I once grabbed my own hair straightener and it was the worst pain I had ever felt! It is miserable! I hope he gets better!