Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wicked


I went to Wicked on Sunday with my Mom, A.T., and Brianna. I had a lot of fun. I was way excited to see it, because I know a lot of people that have really liked it. It was the first time I had been away from the family at night in a long time. I can't really remember a time I've been away from the family ever at night. I felt guilty at first, but I got over that. I really liked the play. It was of course different than the book. The girl who played Glinda was great. She cracked me up. Elphaba had a really good voice. A crazy thing happened about five minutes from the ending of the play. The power went out and it had to be delayed for about ten minutes. It was exciting for a moment. I really enjoyed it, and was glad I had the opportunity to go. I guess it had been sold out for a year. Thank you A.T. for inviting me. Sorry the pictures suck. I just snapped a few with my phone.


5 comments:

Mindy said...

I hated the book, but I've heard so many good things about the musical... it's good to know that they are different. ;) Maybe I'll go sometime! I'm glad you got a night away!

Brenda said...

You shouldn't feel guilty for getting a night out once in awhile! If you and Jason ever want to go out on a date, let me know, and I'll watch Donovan.

Mom and Grandma Brenda said...

I'm glad U went, it was fun!!! But it would of even been fun to watch the kids, and let Jason go...Maybe you will be ready for that soon...The kids know how lucky they are, to have such caring parents...

Brianna said...

It was a lot of fun, I'm glad we go to experience such a fun play. It seems like forever since we saw one. I haven't went since Annie with mom and the girls. Hope to see Lion King when that comes. You might have to reschedule some errands for that night, ha ha. Love you guys.

Nicole & Ammon said...

I am so jealous!