Monday, September 8, 2008

Good Job Jason

I just wanted to tell a little story about Jason. I was working and Jason texted me all excited that he did half ponytails for the girls. He's been doing whole ponytails for a couple of years now and he's pretty much mastered those. I guess he decided to move on to bigger things today. He said he should have me teach him how to do them the right way. I think he did a good job on his own. I don't think there are many Dad's out there that would try to learn how to do their daughters hair like he does. I thought it was really cute how excited he was and he sent me these pictures to show me. It made my morning.


4 comments:

Brenda said...

Way to go, Jason. Excellent work.

Mindy said...

I'm totally impressed! Flowers and everything!

Nicole & Ammon said...

OH, that's so sweet! Good job Jason. You did a great job. Maybe you should go to beauty school.

Jake said...

Hey thanks for commenting on our blog. It is good to hear from you. It seems that life has been good to you. I dig the tunes.
Jake