Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good Job Jason Again

Jason, since learning how to do half ponytails a couple of weeks ago, has already moved on to bigger and better things. He can now do pig tails and braids. He does them just as good as I can do, and it's not fair. There are very few things that I am better than Jason at, and hair used to be one of them. He is taking that away from me, and it makes me sad. He can't do french braids yet, so I'm still one up on him there. Give it a couple of weeks though and I'm sure I'll be posting about him learning those too. I'm kidding. I think it's great that he can do his daughters hair, and I know they enjoy it.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

French braids are tough. I'll be interested to hear the progress on that one.

Mindy said...

You can grow a baby better than Jason can. At least you'll always have that! ;)